It’s your business and your dream.
Every dream deserves serious consideration and appropriate funding.
What’s on your wish list?
• Do you have an amazing idea for a construction project?
• Are you in the market for the transformation of an existing structure into something newly profitable?
• Are you an experienced business owner with complicated financials, holding companies or multi-layered organizational structures? You have the equity for your new ideas, but you want us to take care of all the paperwork and processes. No problem. We’ve done that!
GRP is also offering HUD loans, Perfect for senior living housing. HUD loans offer competitive rates and excellent amortization. They are perfect for refinances or can be used for new loans, with accompanying bridge loans if necessary for the somewhat longer approval process.
• Want to take advantage of lower interest rates to refinance existing loans, thereby improving your cash flow?
• Are you looking at upgrading or reflagging an already profitable business to improve profitability, cash flow or to better position your business in the existing market?
• Is there a renovation project that would meet customer demands and or allow you to increase revenue? Examples would be food service areas, gift shops, fitness clubs or even rental space.
Sometimes, small steps can drastically improve cash flow, which just makes life easier, reducing stress and giving you a little breathing room when dealing with the vagaries of the business cycle.
Don’t just daydream. Take the steps to make your ideas into reality by consulting with our team today.
Our client, the CEO of a corporation that owns the Days Inn – Fort Myers, wanted to refinance the existing loan at his healthy property in order to improve his cash flow. We sourced advantageous conventional financing for him, which offered competitive rates, allowing him to consolidate debt while also lowering his monthly mortgage. Win, win!
Whether you are expanding your existing portfolio or investing in your first business, GRP Capital has the resources to help you meet your required capital needs. Our services include divisions of Real Estate Capital Markets, Small Business Financing, Construction Lending, GRP Capital Debt Fund, and Consulting and Advisory. Learn more at grpcapital.com.