Careers at GRP
Our team-based approach towards securing funding for our clients is our strength. We rely on self-directed team members who work together for the benefit of our clients and our company. We pride ourselves on our strong and collegial relationships with each other. Our company culture fosters positive communication and honest feedback among all team members, which has helped our company flourish and grow.
Our company has been stable and successful, despite the vagaries of the economy and other external forces.
Experienced Management offers guidance and counsel, providing strong mentorship, while fostering independence.
Our paperless offices allows for certain roles to be operated remotely with regular huddles and occasional in-person staff meetings.
New ideas and processes are always welcome from any of our team members.
We have developed and tweaked our business practices to ensure maximum efficiency, focusing our communication to minimal channels and reducing unnecessary meetings.
We collaborate with our team members to help them grow professionally, whether this means increasing their earnings or finding new areas of expertise.
GRP Capital is seeking a career-oriented individual with a strong background in originations and commercial underwriting to join our Originations team.
The position of Associate, Originations is primarily a client-facing role, with support from GRP Capital’s management team and loan departments. We offer a full-service CRM system with autonomy options and a robust marketing campaign to support all Associate roles.
Requirements for Consideration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational skills with computer proficiency
- Command of Microsoft Office suite (Excel and Word proficiency is required)
- Working knowledge of commercial real estate with a solid understanding of financial reporting
- Willingness to provide outstanding service by being responsive to the needs and requests of clients and professional relationships
- Ability to work in a team-based environment – communicating with representatives in both the office and satellite offices
- Ability to “think outside the box” to accomplish ad hoc requests
- Research and identify commercial real estate lending opportunities.
- Underwrite and present complex commercial real estate transactions with a heavy reliance on Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Facilitate client directives and work with team members to process loan requests