In our personal lives, we receive lots of messages that debt is a four-letter word. But debt in the business world is a different issue altogether.
Strategic use of debt can allow you to grow your business, funding necessary projects and acquiring promising properties that you cannot pay for all at once.
Part of our growth at GRP Capital has been increasing the monies that we have available through our GRP Debt Fund.
The GRP Debt Fund is an excellent resource for lots of small business financing, particularly:
• Supporting business growth that is considered somewhat risky for traditional loan instruments
• Funding construction shortages, a common occurrence, which often is ineligible for typical loans
• Bridge loan financing when a quick sale or purchase is critical and delayed permanent financing can occur down the road
• Short-term financing when a Small Business Association (SBA) loan is not available due to eligibility issues
• Providing funding when the bank with which you have a business relationship is unable to lend money
Part of our services in providing funding through the GRP Debt fund is our consultation. We work with you to help you find permanent financing if that’s what you wish. We also advise on structuring your other debt and making necessary changes in current operations and management.
All of our GRP Debt fund loans are serviced in-house, which makes your life easier. We want our clients to focus on running their businesses.
Whether you are expanding your existing portfolio or investing in your first business, GRP Capital has the resources to help you meet your required capital needs. Our services include divisions of Real Estate Capital Markets, Small Business Financing, Construction Lending, GRP Capital Debt Fund, and Consulting and Advisory. Learn more at grpcapital.com.
We are a leader in commercial lending, advising, and investing because we are experienced, connected, and invested. Contact us to start the conversation.