GRP Capital is seeking a career-oriented individual with a strong background in originations and commercial underwriting to join our Originations team.
The position of Associate, Originations is primarily a client-facing role, with support from GRP Capital’s management team and loan departments. We offer a full-service CRM system with autonomy options and a robust marketing campaign to support all Associate roles.
Requirements for Consideration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational skills with computer proficiency
- Command of Microsoft Office suite (Excel and Word proficiency is required)
- Working knowledge of commercial real estate with a solid understanding of financial reporting
- Willingness to provide outstanding service by being responsive to the needs and requests of clients and professional relationships
- Ability to work in a team-based environment – communicating with representatives in both the office and satellite offices
- Ability to “think outside the box” to accomplish ad hoc requests
- Research and identify commercial real estate lending opportunities.
- Underwrite and present complex commercial real estate transactions with a heavy reliance on Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Facilitate client directives and work with team members to process loan requests
Subscribe to Articles Like This
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact